Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Climbing for kids

Lunch time!
Just a simple thing like lunch with your family.  Something we all take for granted. 14ers4Kids is about supporting 12 orphaned children in China. Here are 4 of them, TongQi, ZhouMin, TaoMin and JinZe as they have lunch with their foster family. 

I am dedicating 12 summit attempts to raise awareness for these 12 children this year with the 14ers4Kids project.  Read more about the project and some of the other children below and on the other tabs on the site.



Funds raised go directly to the kids via Half the Sky Foundation not to support my climbs, you can also join me or start your own personal challenge event by clicking on the "My Climb - Join Me" tab.
I know attempting to climb 12 mountains over a few weeks isn't a huge task, like say climbing Mt Everest or running a 100 mile race - those are all beyond my ability.  I am just a guy who likes climbing and enjoying mountains and wanted to dedicate my personal challenge of 12 peaks this year to a greater cause. If you are willing to help with a donation CLICK HERE.  You can also help by telling friends and hitting the LIKE on our Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment